Connecting and maintaining socket relays has never been easier
Even though we are already in the 21st century, products designed for the 11-pin socket are still frequently sought-after goods, partly due to easy and fast maintenance or installation. In addition, they allow pre-assembly of the sockets, which are suitable for industrial buildings with regards to the shortened installation time after their delivery to the customer.
|Type of units||eshop||3D model||Code|
Some other features and benefits:
- Compact size of the front frame 48mm2 with a depth of only 66.5mm
- Laser description
- Self-extinguishing plastic, including UV resistance
- Possibility to use NPN / PNP capacitive and motion sensors, incl. encoder for control input
- Universal supply voltage 12 – 240V AC/DC
- Wide time range 50ms - 30 days
- Two output LEDs for indication of each relay separately incl. timing
- Dielectric strength 4kV
Information about the company
ELKO EP is one of the world's leading manufacturers of electronic equipment for residential, office and industrial automation. We have been supplying the world over for the past 27 years; our main domain is primarily relays, but we also supply wireless products and IoT products. But we're not just focused on products; we also propose comprehensive and highly effective solutions.
Our branches are located in 13 countries around the world, but all developments and production takes place in our own premises in Holešov. Thanks to this background, we have received several important awards, such as the Visionary of the Year 2015 or the Global Exporter in 2016.